We would like to help you with creating the perfect excursions,
in order to make your stay become an unforgettable experience.
The Mosel region, with its beautiful countryside, the cliffy vineyards with a downward slope of up to 68% and the lovingly looked- after villages offer a variety of highlights, which are worth visiting. Cochem is the ideal place for excursions in this beautiful environment… by foot, by bike, by boat or with your car.
- Beilstein: the Sleeping Beauty of the Mosel
- Bad Bertrich: Germany’s only salt spring
- Vulkaneifel: the seven maars
- Maria Laach: the one- of- a- kind convent in Germany on the Laacher See
- Idar- Oberstein: Germany’s “Jewel- Town” with a cliff church and a jewel museum
- Traben- Trarbach: famous for its many Art Nouveau houses
- Bernkastel- Kues: old marketplace with beautiful timbered houses
- Nürburgring: The Green hell, largest and most famous race track
- Koblenz: Castle “Ehrenbreitstein” and the “Deutsche Eck” (German Corner)- meeting of the rivers Mosel and Rhine
- Trier: Germany’s oldest city (2000 years), old Roman Emperor City, with the Porta Nigra, amphitheatre and basilica
- Reichsburg Cochem
- Burg Eltz
- Burg Pyrmont
- Burg Arras
- Burg Thurant
Chair Lift Cochem
Leads to the “Pinnerkreuz”, a magnificent lookout point over Cochem.
It is only a short walk away from the “Klottener Wildpark”.
The Mosel region is ideal for hiking. Different tours can easily be planned: along the river Mosel,
in the vineyards or through the woods, where you can enjoy a beautiful panoramic view.
The most famous tour is the so called “Moselhöhenweg” (marked with a white M), which
was established in 1910. It runs from Koblenz to Palzem (224km) and in the Eifel from Wasserbillig
(Luxembourg) via Trier to Koblenz (165km).
16 different routes for Nordic Walking have been arranged in the region of Cochem.
More information: Nordic-Walking-Mosel
The Mosel offers many different bicycle routes, depending on age and condition. If you do not
have the chance to bring your own bike with you, we would love to make the arrangements
for the bike- rental for you.
If you do not have the chance to bring your own bike with you, we would love to make the
arrangements for the bike- rental for you.
The next golf course is only 3 km
away from the hotel. The golf course is perfect for
beginners and also for experienced players.
- Championship course: 18- hole Par 72
- Executive course: 9- hole Par 31
- Driving Range (50 teeting grounds, 30 are canopied, partially with floodlight)
- Putting Greens
- Pitching & Chipping Green
- Practice Bunker
Daily passages from Cochem.
Public swimming pools
- Moselbad Cochem
- Open Air Pool Ellenz Poltersdorf
- Open Air Pool Arrastal at Alf